The Board of Trustees met on June 9, 2021 and our structured safety plan towards re-congregation is now modified at Unity of Boerne.
- We will continue normal seating in the sanctuary with change when indicated by the CDC and area sources regardingsocial distancing,
- Hand sanitizing, and using disinfectant wipes on contact surfaces in the restrooms; and Common-Touch Surfaces will continue.
- Masks are optional for those who have been fully vaccinated, and recommended for those who have not.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, we kindly ask that you please use one of the masks available at the entrance to the church or bring your own.
- Please, if you are not feeling well, or have a fever or respiratory symptoms, you are invited to join us on-line instead, rather than attending in-person.
- We continue to monitor the pandemic development and modify our safety plan as conditions warrant.
- We continue to broadcast our sunday services on Facebook, our YouTube Channel; and soon on this website, accessible from the HomePage.
SUNDAY SERVICE 11:00am-12:00pm
Unity Church of Boerne meets every Sunday at 11:00am for an inspiring and enlightening Sunday Message.
We are located at 121 Scenic Loop in Boerne, Texas, near the San Antonio-end of Boerne. When you cross under or use exit #543 off IH-10, you’ll travel 1.4 miles East on Scenic Loop (away from Boerne). We are on your left-hand side of the 2nd sharp curve. Please Be Safe, and slow your vehicle before this curve. Just drive through the old stone gate and park under the trees or under the sun. And just so that you know, We meet in a quaint 85 year-old one-room school house; and we’re looking forward to greeting and meeting you. Great fellowship, a great spirit of learning, and some pretty friendly folks. Come on in!
As well as our regular pianist, we periodically enjoy music performed by a variety of talented South Texas artists.
We are a small group (normally around 35-40 attendees) and love visitors. You are guaranteed to feel welcome and accepted.
While kids are always appreciated, and invited to attend service, we do not currently have a youth or children’s program. We anticipate the need as we grow.
LISTEN TO ARCHIVED SUNDAY SERVICES
Find out what our visitors are learning and returning for. Whether you’ve missed a service or speaker or would just like to go back into our achives and listen to some of the previous Sunday messages, Just click on the Home Page LISTEN tab and select; or you can access them here.
SUNDAY MORNING BOOK DISCUSSION 9:30am-10:30am
We have a well-attended book discussion before the Sunday Service in the Fellowship Room and Lending Library right next to the sanctuary.
You may join anytime, come regularly, or just once in a while. You do not need to have read the book to participate. We take turns (volunteers) reading a portion of a chapter and then we pause and discuss. We enjoy the many different points of view and consider ourselves to be very open-minded, non-judgemental and Free Thinkers … welcoming all the diverse thoughts and ideas.
We are currently studying, Practical Metaphysics by Eric Butterworth. You don’t need a copy of the book to join us, but if you want one, you can order them on Amazon. We move through them at an unrushed, comfortable pace, with lots of discussion and sharing. Certainly this is an empowering meetup and discussion.
SUNDAY LUNCH BUNCH
After Service on non-Potluck Sundays, those of us who can, invariably continue the fellowship and meet for lunch at one of the local restaurants for some good food, fun, and friendly conversation.
Click on our newsletter tab for the list of restaurants for each month.